Saturday, March 25, 2017

Creativity Doing It's Part to Keep the Universe Safe





What a great idea my young friend posted today on Facebook.   I love this and thought I would share this creative idea with you.  She found this idea on Pinterest of course and decided to do some spring cleaning in her son's room.  

These super hero toys can be really important to some kids and with this handy idea they can keep track of them at a glance. They can make sure that all their crime fighters are accounted for. This just may will help keep forces of evil in check and the universe a safer place to live!

 Of course was many years ago,  but my three boys loved their little action army figures.  They were their favorite toys.  Each little soldier was all about 3 inches long and their arms and legs moved.  They were just nameless soldiers and heroes that had the task to teach some little boys how to grow up to be brave men.

Now there are so many superhero figures with amazing super powers that I can't even begin to know all their names.  Of course I haven't really paid attention to the current movies so besides Superman and Batman my knowledge of superheroes is pretty limited.  My 4 year old grandson sure knows them all and these toys are important to them.  He seems to have a complete collection of both the smaller versions and the super sized 12" rendition. 

This back of the door shoe organizer idea really struck me as a great idea for a boys room.  Not only are the action figures up off the floor and no longer posing a tripping hazard but it is teaching organization skills at a young age.  

I should clarify that it is not just boys who appreciate a good superhero.  I did buy my 4 year old granddaughter a couple of the 12" crime fighters and a set of superhero capes for Christmas.  She like Batman the best I'm told.







No comments:

Post a Comment