Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Old Dogs Can Learn New Photoshop Tricks




Life Began in a Garden
So this week my creative side has been very busy learning how to do just a few new things in Photoshop. Since I am teaching myself, both the student and the teacher are just a little bit on the slow side.  I just keep reminding myself that "Slow and Steady" wins the race!
I have really wanted to get into making stickers from my artwork for quite some time now and now I feel like I am actually making some progress. Here are two separate sticker sheets that I put together using Photoshop Elements.  This is practice mind you and I'm sure with a little more effort and learning, I can make a 
I'm so happy about this that I decided that I would share both printable files with you below. Not too bad for my first go around and I'm sure I will make better stickers as I learn the ins and outs of the market. In the mean time, I'm just so happy that I have so many supportive people in my life that keep me wanting to continue to make more art.  All I ask is that if you print these out that you let me know by leaving a comment below.  I would love to hear from you.  Any suggestions or requests are also greatly appreciated.  I will be offering many more sticker designs from my Etsy Store soon.  
Poultry in Motion

Check me out on my website at JulieTownsendStudio.com or on my Etsy Store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JulieTownsendStudio

No comments:

Post a Comment